Journey.bg - Българският туристически портал
Русская версия Българска версия
Новини от бранша
Search


Subscribe

Bulgaria to Demand EU Compensations for Kozloduy Nuke Closure

Date: 03.12.2006

Bulgaria has already taken steps for increasing compensations from the European Union for the closure of units 3 and 4 of Kozloduy Nuke, Energy Minister Rumen Ovcharov announced.

Ovcharov said Bulgaria will follow the example of other member states, which have already taken advantage of these compensations but he did not mentioned what sum will the country ask for.

He said the National Electricity Company will receive 70% of the sum for the construction of the new power plant in Belene, the remaining 30% will be for the investor Atomstroyexport.

Total views: 2 rating: 0.40
traveller's forum
No opinions






We've tried to make the information on this web site as accurate as possible, but it is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel.


Journey Bulgaria | News | Bulgaria to Demand EU Compensations for Kozloduy Nuke Closure
© 2000-2017 Journey.bg. All rights reserved.