- Българският туристически портал
Русская версия Българска версия
Новини от бранша


Minister Gagauzov demanded acceleration of the work on CBC Nikopol

Date: 11.10.2005

The minister of regional development and public works Asen Gagauzov has visited today the site on which is to be built the future cross-border checkpoint “Nikopol” and has spoken with the representatives of “Holding “Roads” AD - the executive company of the project and with the surveillance representatives – “Patinvest engineering” AD.

During the visit was established serious delay of the construction work which will not allow the accomplishment in due term.

The reason for the delay are the high waters of Danube river. Minister Gagauzov underlined, that anything possible is to be made so that the work on the site to start as soon as possible. He demanded from the executives to submit in MRDPW options for compensation of the delay.

The construction of CBC “Nikopol” has been carried out under PHARE program – Trans-border cooperation with Romania. 75% of the means for the building of the site are ensured by PHARE program and the rest 25% are national co-financing from the state budget.

The contracts for construction with “Holding “Roads” AD and for surveillance with “Patinvest engineering” AD were signed at the end of November last year. The two contracts amount relevantly to EUR 4,999 mln and EUR 0,261 mln.

Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works

Total views: 5 rating: 1.00
traveller's forum
No opinions

We've tried to make the information on this web site as accurate as possible, but it is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel.

Journey Bulgaria | News | Minister Gagauzov demanded acceleration of the work on CBC Nikopol
© 2000-2019 All rights reserved.